Intravenous Therapy (IV) is a way to introduce nutrients and therapeutic agents at high concentrations directly into the bloodstream using sterile solutions.
IV therapy is used to support acute, chronic, and severe illness with a broad range of applications and symptom support. It can also be used to support patients who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments as well as detoxification protocols.
An intravenous therapy treatment usually takes from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the concentration of the fluid. Your naturopathic doctor may recommend a single IV or multiple sessions over multiple months. The number of ingredients, their doses and the number of sessions required will vary from patient to patient, depending on what you are experiencing and your desired outcome.
Initial consultation appointments allow for a review of medical history, recommended treatments and frequency and a discussion around any questions that you might have before moving forward with treatment.
Our IV treatments are administered in a pleasant relaxing atmosphere while you read, listen to music, or chat with others.
Current IV Formula Offerings include
- Treatment of acute illness, such as the flu.
- Treatment of chronic illnesses, such as migraines, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and Lyme disease.
- To support treatment of mood disorder.
- To correct vitamin and mineral deficiencies often associated with GI dysfunction and poor nutrient absorption.
- To enhance immune function.
- To increase energy and improve brain fog.
- And to assist in maintaining overall health.
Iron Sucrose (Venofer)
- Support symptoms of iron deficiency and anemia including fatigue, weakness, and cognitive impairments.
- Improve absorption by bypassing the digestive system and reducing side effects associated with oral iron supplementation.
- Faster and more effective replenishment of iron stores to provide rapid improvement of symptoms.
- Recent CBC and ferritin required (last 3 months).
High Dose Vitamin C IV
- Robust immune support for chronic viral infections.
- Supporting wellness and immune function in patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation.
- Reducing cancer treatment related side effects
- G6PD lab test required.
- Neutralizing harmful free radicals and reducing oxidative stress
- Supporting detoxification pathways to help remove toxins and pollutants.
- Supporting mitochondria to help with fatigue, brain fog, and immune function.