Complex Digestive Disorders
Be Guided… On the Twists and Turns of Digestive Health.
Digestive health is the backbone of naturopathic medicine. Many people consult Dr. Google to find answers to solve or control their uncomfortable symptoms of bloating, constipation, diarrhea, fatigue after eating and abdominal pain. If you have tried probiotics and the basic diet plan but are left wondering why you are eating healthy and are still struggling to find resolution of your discomfort, we can help!
The doctors at Amber Wellness Group have extensive experience and training in all aspects of digestive health. We will use our expertise to analyze your gastrointestinal health markers, your food sensitivities, as well as, the stress response that is likely playing a role in your digestive immune response. We will recommend a personalized plan that will help you feel better!
Our commitment to you is to listen, understand and give you reasonable, realistic solutions to get your digestive system back on track. Please do not keep trying the latest diet trend or suffering in silence. Food is medicine! When you have a healthy microbiome, you will be able to eat the foods that will support you in feeling your healthiest self!
Hear more from Amber Wellness Group’s Dr. Meghan Bennett, as she is interviewed on The New School Kitchen Podcast, about digestive health, food and the microbiome. Click on the link at the bottom of the page.
Complex Digestive Disorders We Work with Include:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) -Diarrhea, Constipation, or Mixed
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disorders (IBD)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Gallbladder Disease
- Liver Health / Detoxification Support
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Reflux or Heartburn (GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia Syndrome
- Hemorrhoids (we do not offer anoscopic exams)
Comprehensive Digestive Laboratory Analysis and Further Work-up Includes:
- Aerodiagnostics Breath Testing
- GI Map Stool Testing
- US Biotek: IgG and IgA Food Sensitivity Testing
- Mold Testing
- Blood Work
- Fasting Insulin
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (to assess liver, gallbladder, and kidney function)
- Pancreatic Enzyme Assessment
- Orders for Imaging When Indicated:
- Abdominal and/or Gallbladder Ultrasound