We are Open and Offering In-Person and Telemedicine Visits
If you are not yet vaccinated
we recommend that you schedule a telemedicine
visit until 2 weeks after you are fully vaccinated..
If you are scheduled for an in person visit, you will:
Covid Insurance Updates:
- Please stay abreast of your telemedicine coverage. Each Insurance carrier is different. Currently most companies are providing telemedicine coverage.
- If you scheduling a telemedicine appointment, you must be in the state of Oregon at the time of your appointment.
- If you live outside of Oregon, you are required to be seen in person, or be in Oregon during your visit.
It is your responsibility to call your insurance carrier to confirm.
- As always, please call Michelle with any questions and to schedule your next healthcare appointment.
Trusted Scientific Covid Resources:
- Dr. Heather Zwickey,PhD Immunologist, NUNM Professor and Principal Investigator at the Helfgott Research was interviewed about the mRNA vaccines. Here’s a link to her podcast: https://www.
naturalmedicinejournal.com/ journal/2021-01/what- practitioners-need-know-about- covid-19-vaccine
- Thinking about Coronavirus from an Infectious Disease Perspective Heather Zwickey,PhD Immunologist, NUNM Professor and Principal Investigator at the Helfgott Research Institute talks about the virus. SARS CoV2 and Infectious Disease
- Instagram: Heather Zwickey, PhD: Regular Updates on Coronavirus and the Vaccines, as well as Interesting Information about her Passion,
The Microbiome: https://www.
Oregon Health Department, CDC and Vaccine Updates
- Oregon Vaccine Distribution and updates: https://covidvaccine.oregon.
- CDC Factsheet: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Covid 19 Vaccine Fact sheet: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/
PREVENTIONWELLNESS/ VACCINESIMMUNIZATION/ IMMUNIZATIONPROVIDERRESOURCES/ COVIDDocuments/COVID- 19keyFactSheet.pdf
- Sign up for Oregon Health Authority Coronavirus Update Here: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-