We are Open and Offering In-Person and Telemedicine Visits
If you are not yet vaccinated
we recommend that you schedule a telemedicine
visit until 2 weeks after you are fully vaccinated..
If you are scheduled for an in person visit, you will:
Covid Insurance Updates:
- Please stay abreast of your telemedicine coverage. Each Insurance carrier is different. Currently most companies are providing telemedicine coverage.
- If you scheduling a telemedicine appointment, you must be in the state of Oregon at the time of your appointment.
- If you live outside of Oregon, you are required to be seen in person, or be in Oregon during your visit.
- As always, please call Michelle with any questions and to schedule your next healthcare appointment.
It is your responsibility to call your insurance carrier to confirm.
Trusted Scientific Covid Resources:
- Dr. Heather Zwickey,PhD Immunologist, NUNM Professor and Principal Investigator at the Helfgott Research was interviewed about the mRNA vaccines. Here’s a link to her podcast: https://www.
naturalmedicinejournal.com/ journal/2021-01/what- practitioners-need-know-about- covid-19-vaccine
- Thinking about Coronavirus from an Infectious Disease Perspective Heather Zwickey,PhD Immunologist, NUNM Professor and Principal Investigator at the Helfgott Research Institute talks about the virus. SARS CoV2 and Infectious Disease
- Instagram: Heather Zwickey, PhD: Regular Updates on Coronavirus and the Vaccines, as well as Interesting Information about her Passion,
The Microbiome: https://www.
Oregon Health Department, CDC and Vaccine Updates
- Oregon Vaccine Distribution and updates: https://covidvaccine.oregon.
- CDC Factsheet: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Covid 19 Vaccine Fact sheet: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/
PREVENTIONWELLNESS/ VACCINESIMMUNIZATION/ IMMUNIZATIONPROVIDERRESOURCES/ COVIDDocuments/COVID- 19keyFactSheet.pdf
- Sign up for Oregon Health Authority Coronavirus Update Here: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-