Welcome To Amber Wellness Group
We provide comprehensive gastrointestinal care, primary care and whole family wellness. Whether you have an acute infection or chronic condition that has been with you for some time, we are here for you.
We take pride in our expertise, our whole-hearted approach, the time we take with each patient, our open minds and our listening skills, that will see you and enable us to explore the full breadth of treatment possibilities to help you reach your health goals.
To Optimize Balance In Your Life
Conditions or concerns regularly
treated in our practice include:
- Menstrual Irregularities, PCOS, PMS
- Other Hormone Imbalances including Thyroid
- Breast and Gynecological Cancers
- Pain with Intimacy and other Pelvic pain
- Perimenopause and Post-Menopausal Complaints
- Infertility and Preconception Counseling
- Annual Exams: Women, Men and Children
- Digestive Complaints including SIBO
- Acute Illness and Chronic Diseases
- Auto-immune Disease
- Anxiety and Depression
- Insomnia and Fatigue
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Allergies and Asthma
- Insulin Resistance and Metabolic Syndrome
understand your path to wellness
Our Wellness Services
~ patient J.T.
Curious? Read Our Health Blogs: Written by Amber Wellness Group Physicians
In celebration of National Cancer Survivorship day on June 6th, and all throughout the month of June, Amber Wellness Group is offering our female cancer survivors 30% off a series of 3 Mona Lisa Touch or ThermiVa treatments. Both of these Treatments provide...
Insulin resistance is a key issue for women with PCOS. This is due to the interplay between high male (androgenic) hormones in a female body. The exact mechanisms are not known, but all women with PCOS need to be evaluated and treated for insulin resistance. If you...
If you are interested in the health and wellness world, you probably have heard people talking about food allergies and food sensitivities. You might be wondering what the differences are and how you can figure out what foods you may be reacting to. If this sounds...