Athena Patient Portal
Welcome to our new secure online patient portal called Athena! We will no longer be utilizing Patient Ally. As we transition to Athena, we believe you are going to find it more user friendly.
We are excited to use this platform to communicate with you more quickly and securely. We always want to protect you and your health record information. This new platform will also help us communicate with you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Not yet enrolled?
- Please register at https://28115.portal.athenahealth.com/ or click the Athena Registration button below
*Note, if this link does not work for you, please call the clinic for your own personalized enrollment email.
- Instructions: Register at Home
- Please call the office at 971-319-0045 for assistance with any issues.
For your convenience, feel free to access your Athena Portal via the app once you’ve registered.
More questions about the Patient Portal?
- Patient Portal Signup Benefits and Instructions
- Note: whenever we send you a message or lab results in the portal, you will get an email notifying you to check the portal.
- Please use the secure patient portal for communicating with your physician. They will not check their email for any communications moving forward.
- If you have any lab results you would like to share with your physician, see this easy, “how to” brochure below.
Brochure: Send Attachments, Labs and other Documents
For historical records you can still access Patient Ally here: