Naturopathic physicians combine the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science.
Steeped in traditional healing methods, principles and practices, naturopathic medicine focuses on holistic, proactive prevention and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment. By using protocols that minimize the risk of harm, naturopathic physicians help facilitate the body’s inherent ability to restore and maintain optimal health. It is the naturopathic physician’s role to identify and remove barriers to good health by helping to create a healing internal and external environment. (Source: The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians)
The Naturopathic doctors at Amber Wellness Group concentrate on “whole person” wellness addressing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of each person’s healthcare. We use holistic wellness tools, prescribe pharmaceuticals, as needed, and help people integrate allopathic and naturopathic medicine in a truly patient centered model of medicine.
- We will begin with a comprehensive interview of your health history, general physical and symptom-¬specific examinations.
- We then may order blood work from a local lab as well as more comprehensive functional lab panels, such as digestive analysis, food sensitivity panel, neurotransmitter or hormone testing.
- We will provide you with a treatment plan addressing your health care goals, which may include:
- IV Therapy
- Nutritional Supplements
- Herbal Medicine
- Diet and Lifestyle Support
- Stress Management
- Pharmaceutical Medication Management
* We will schedule a follow up to review your lab work and continue to answer questions and set attainable goals for you to work towards.