Women’s Healthcare focused Naturopathic Physician(Hollywood Neighborhood, NE Portland)
Amber Wellness Group is Hiring! We are excited to be growing and looking for a Women’s Healthcare focused Naturopathic Physician!Great Opportunity for a New Graduate too. We provide mentoring!Amber Wellness Group is a women’s healthcare focused naturopathic clinic with practitioners who are thought leaders in women’s pelvic floor and sexual health. We help women find balance and wellness through all phases of their lives. We provide additional support for women who are having fertility struggles, interest in preconception counseling and women’s integrative cancer care (preventative, during treatment and survivorship wellness). We have additional in-depth competencies in complex GI conditions and therapies for stress management that ultimately, help women reach their health care goals.We take pride in our expertise, our whole-hearted and collaborative approach, consulting with and referring to each other to provide our patients with a multitude of options that they otherwise may not receive from just one provider. Our providers and staff value positivity, self-motivation, innovation and professionalism. The people who are most successful at Amber Wellness Group, are open and willing to absorb as much knowledge as they can, are curious, take initiative, and are comfortable bringing their own experience to be part of a team that thrives on doing meaningful work.If you are interested in joining this highly-respected integrative team that provides Excellence in Healthcare, we would love to have you submit a letter of intent, your curriculum vitae and three references.We provide you with:
* A furnished room in a beautiful, full service, smooth-running, respected clinic.
* A furnished IV therapy room.
* A welcoming and comfortable waiting room.
* Office management including reception services, patient check-in, insurance tracking and fee collection.
* In-house, online and phone scheduling.
* Fully stocked medicinary.
* On-site phlebotomy, lab and IV services through our shared medical assistant.
* A supportive team environment.
* Collaborative in-house marketing events.
* Promotion through the Amber Wellness Group website, blog, active social media outlets and other outreach.
* In-house referrals to supplement your own business development efforts.
* Storage space for your practice needs.
You are responsible for:
* Patient management, office and telemedicine visits, correspondence, nurturing and follow-up.
* Supporting the other physicians with in-office procedures.
* Networking, marketing, writing for our newsletters, blogs, social media, co-creating online video classes, webinars and other promotional opportunities.
* Developing relationships with strategic partners being inspired, reaching out, exploring creative possibilities.
* Coverage for doctors on leave.
* Projects as assigned and agreed upon.
* Professional, compassionate and inspired.
* Collaborative team player at your core.
* Self-motivated and willing to work hard for your success.
* Personable, confident in your skills and appreciative of others’ expertise.
* Naturopathic Physician License
* Malpractice Insurance
* Working Computer
You will be Prioritized if you Have:
* Experience and Awareness in how Vaginal Laser and Radiofrequency Therapies (ThermiVa and MonaLisa Touch) help women.
* Experience and Interest in GI Health and Mold.
* Interest in Primary Care.
* Experience and Passion for IV therapy and Inspired by the health benefits of IV Protocols.
* Training and Certification in Advanced Therapies, Heavy Metal Assessment and Port Access.
* Understanding of the complexities and legalities of maintaining FDA standards for Patients and the IV Clinic.
* Interest in taking over the current IV practice and are motivated to help it grow.
* The Desire to Manage the IV Inventory and Supplies.
* Salary based upon experience, base provided with a tiered incentive plan.
* Health Insurance after 3 months.
* Stipend for training and professional development.
* Percentage of profit, to be negotiated.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers