Be Supported … and Lead a Courageous Life
If you have been diagnosed with cancer of the breast, uterus, endometrium, ovary or cervix, we are here to see you as an individual, listen to you, and help you find answers to your complex questions. We will support you in choosing a treatment plan that allows you to feel secure, safe and well. We will encourage you in all possible ways.
Our commitment to you is to guide, support and walk with you down your chosen treatment path, so that you feel taken care of and confident and continue to live a healthy and vital life throughout your cancer journey and beyond.
Amber Wellness Group’s Integrative Cancer Care Services Include:
- Safe Nutritional and Herbal Supplementation depending on your conventional therapies and cancer type
- Comprehensive Laboratory Ordering and Analysis
- Dependent on your Conventional Oncology Treatment Regimen and Cancer Diagnosis
- Individualized Dietary Suggestions
- IV Vitamin Therapies
- High Dose Ascorbic Acid, Poly-MVA, Mistletoe
- Subcutaneous Mistletoe Therapy Management
- Genetic Analysis in regards to Methylation Pathways
- Hormonal, Neurotransmitter and Adrenal Optimization
- Stress Reduction and Other Mind-Body Practices to Support Healing
- Renewing Intimacy after Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy, Holistic Pelvic Care ™
- Support with Family Planning around a Cancer Diagnosis
Because we know how much Courage it takes to face head on a cancer diagnosis, Dr. Lisa Dickinson has been developing Courageous Health, a nonprofit, with a mission to support all women during any phase of their cancer journey, who have been diagnosed with a female specific cancer. Whether you are seeking integrative cancer services during active cancer treatments or during your survivorship period, post cancer treatment, we want you to THRIVE.
Associations that will help guide you:
- ONCANP: The Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- JNCCN: The Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- NCCN: The National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Integrative Cancer Research Articles
- High Dose IV Vitamin C and Cancer: Paul Anderson, ND
- Outside of the Box Cancer Therapies: Paul Anderson, ND and Mark Stengler, ND
- Caring Bridge: Helping Communication between People with Cancer and the people who wish to support them.
For our in development resources for cancer survivors, please visit: Courageous Health
Courageous Health Resources
Join the Courageous Health Mailing List